Gekko ulikovskii 2 to 3"
For live delivery guarantee: if your temps are below 40 or above 85° the "Hold for Pickup" button must be checked above!
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE GENDER OF YOUR GECKO, EVEN ON REQUEST
Our lizards are great for picky snakes, larger reptiles, and carnivorous birds. Most people purchase them and keep them as pets though!
They were first discovered in Vietnam.
- They like climbing and prefer a tall cage with many hiding spots. We only recommend housing one male per enclosure unless they have LOTS of space
- They are ectothermic an require their enclosure kept at 75 to 90°
- Daily misting will provide humidity requirements of 60 to 80%. Using a moistened coconut fiber bedding will help with humidity
- They are nocturnal, so no special bulb is needed.
- Fresh water should be provided daily
- They will eat fruit flavored Repashy Gecko diets, fresh soft fruit (mashed papaya, mango, banana), and 2-week crickets
Our House Geckos and are grade B lizards meaning they may be missing a portion of their tail, feet, or be slender for their age.
Please consider purchasing a cup of 2-week crickets along with your gecko if you intend to house it longer than a day or two.
Lizards cannot be shipped to Hawaii or Canada without a permit.