Insectivore Gel Premix
This meal replacement gel 75% insect based for insectivorous reptiles and amphibians. Great for bearded dragons, skinks, dwarf monitors, salamanders, and more!
- Use in extreme weather or remote areas when shipping live insects becomes a challenge
- Mix to a fudge like consistency and watch them devour it immediately
- Packed with protein sourced from insects plus nutrient-rich foods like kelp, watermelon, turmeric, rosehips and more
- Provides essential vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and trace nutrients to support overall health and well-being.
- Easy to use by cooking with water to form a paste, slurry or easy-to-feed gel, made with USA-raised insects fed high-quality ingredients.
- Made in the USA and comes in an easy-to-store bottle that keeps without needing to be refrigerated.
DIRECTIONS: Bring water to a boil on stove, in microwave or kettle. Pour boiling water into a bowl and immediately stir in powder (1 part powder to 2-3 parts water). Let cool or immediately pour into mold. Gel sets at room temperature. Cut into pieces or strips for feeding. Once made, gel should be treated as fresh food and can be sealed and stored in refrigerator for up to two weeks, or frozen. Can also be fed as a slurry or paste. Offer ad libitum.
INGREDIENTS: Zophobas morio, dried seaweed, lecithin, locust bean gum, calcium carbonate, citric acid, taurine, l-methionine, dried kelp, dried watermelon, rosehips, hibiscus flower, marigold flower, paprika, turmeric, salt, calcium propionate and potassium sorbate (as preservatives), magnesium amino acid chelate, zinc methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, manganese methionine hydroxy analogue chelate, copper methionine hydroxy analogue chelate. vitamins: (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, l-ascorbyl-polyphosphate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, beta carotene, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B-12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex).
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Crude Protein min. 45 %, Crude Fat min. 10%, Crude Fiber max. 8%, Moisture max. 10%, Ash max. 9%, Calcium min. 1.2%.