REQUEST A HOLD
(and get the live delivery guarantee!)
How you request your package be held depends on what method you're choosing for shipping:
- In either the Company Name field or a blank address field type "HOLD AT POST OFFICE"
- The postmaster will send you an email with your tracking number and address of your local post office on the afternoon we ship
- FedEx is a great option; you can often pickup your package much earlier in the day than it would have been delivered!
- Find your nearest FedEx Location using the filter under Additional Services "Hold Package at Location for Pickup"
- Use the address as your "Shipping Address" and put the words "Hold at FedEx Location" in one of the address fields to alert us
- You'll need to choose the nearest UPS Customer Service Center near you, find one at UPS Locations Page (only leave Customer Center checked).
In Step 1 of checkout, use this as your shipping address
In either the Company Name field or a blank address field, type "HOLD AND CALL" and include your phone number
- Be sure not to use a UPS Store as they will charge you a pickup fee!
You'll need to watch your tracking number to see when your package arrives, as they may not call you the same day.